Red-necked Grebe and other birds

Got back this evening from a quick weekend tour of southwest Utah.  We
checked Quail Creek Reservoir at about 1:30 this afternoon and saw Rick
Fridell's Red-necked Grebe, in the same general location.  We were unable
to find the previously reported scoters.  In Washington Fields this
morning we observed 10-12 Eurasian Collared Doves.  Couldn't find any in
Washington, but did see two White-winged Doves and an Inca Dove.  The
Greater White-fronted Goose is still at the Green Springs Golf Course
pond, along with several Wood Ducks and the Greater Scaup.  The Great
Egret was no longer at Sunriver Golf Course, but was relocated at the
Bloomington Country Club course pond.
In Wayne County, the Lewis's Woodpecker just south of the "Grover" sign
on Highway 12 was still there on Saturday.  In Garfield County, the Acorn
Woodpecker was seen where previously reported (near Boulder), high in
it's cache tree.  Two Bald Eagles were circling overhead.

J & K Beyer