UCB Field Trip report

Hello all,
Today (11/2/02) 12 Utah County Birders took a field trip to East Canyon Reservoir. We saw all the great species the Beyers reported there yesterday (P Loon, RN Grebe, S Scoter, WW Scoter B Goldeneye, H Merganser and so on) plus a Bonaparte's Gull and Bald Eagle. I think everyone got good looks at everything except for the WW Scoters. They gave us a hard time and wouldn't stay in one spot.
We also stopped for the Blue Jay at Martha Ann's in Kaysville. After a 10 minute wait it came in and everyone got to see it.
Lots of people in the group got Lifers today and I think almost everyone got at least a Utah Lifer.
Thank you all for posting your sightings so others can go enjoy new birds.

Eric Huish 850 E 100 N Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-785-3478 801-360-8777