Location of Powell Slough/Orem water treatment plant

I got a couple of requests for directions, so I'm copying the following
from Utahbirds website: Places to bird, comprehensive alphabetical
listing:
   Powell Slough
"Powell Slough is a large marshy area near the Orem Water Treatment
Plant, with a number of waterways winding through the reeds providing
habitat for American Coots, Common Moorhen and other waterfowl. Primary
access is from the westmost end of University Parkway, off Geneva Road at
1000 South, Orem. Drive west through a new business park and park in the
turn-around at the end of the road, N 40º 16.470' Wº 111 44.343'. There
is a gate (sometimes open for parking) providing foot access to the
slough. Additional access is available week days, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
through the Orem Treatment Plant. Stop and inquire at the office. Please
do not wear out our welcome. There is a large pond west of the treatment
plant that is protected and may have Cormorants and other waterfowl."
   The easiest access is through the treatment plant  at the west end of
1000 S in Orem during weekdays,  because you can drive right to the pond
but I think the gates close at 5pm nowadays, at least today a worker told
us to be gone by then or we would be left behind locked gates.
  The white-winged scoter was still there at 4:30 pm Friday.
Good luck   ~  Tuula