Forward: Red-throated Loon?

(I got this message, sent through the Utah Birds website. There was no name, but there is an e-mail address -- might be good to check out. ~ Milton)

Date: October 28, 2002 at 12:30:08
Subject: Red-throated Loon
Email_Address: frodopippin@hotmail.com

Message: I would like to report the loon that I saw this morning. It was in Riverton in a pond that is located on the north side of Bangerter Highway, just as it swings to the north. I was driving a bus at the time that I saw it. It was setting in the pond. It had it's beak at about a forty-five degree angle and had a reddish throat. I believe it was a immature Red-throated Loon.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com