Fw: [slbnet] Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:03:47 -0600

Any comments from the birder's gallery would be greatly appreciated.
I'm hoping with a wider audience we can give them a great list.
thanks,
Letitia
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:59 PM
Subject: [slbnet] Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:03:47 -0600

I have been contacted by the Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau.  They are interested in adding birdwatching to their web site as an acitivity that would interest visitors to the area, and they have asked for our help in compiling a list of birds found at various locations in the Salt Lake valley.  Can you give me some help with this?  What birds do you think should be listed for the following areas:

    Albion Basin
    Big Cottonwood Canyon
    City Creek Canyon
    Desolation Trail/Mill Creek Canyon
    Little Cottonwood Canyon
    Memory Grove
    Silver Lake Boardwalk

I think they want to know what good birds are likely to be seen in these areas--those that would be of particular interest to visiting birders.  I will appreciate any suggestions you can give me.  Please email me at:  lmc@burgoyne.com.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Lyn Christiansen