Re: Golden-crowned Sparrow (Iron Co.)

Having just returned from southwest Utah this message is a little late.  We looked for the Lawrence's Goldfinch at Chekshani Cliffs this weekend (twice), unsuccessfully.  However, on Saturday 10/5 we did observe the immature Golden-crowned Sparrow in this same area.  Kathy also saw the Green-tailed Towhee.

J & K Beyer