Christmas Bird Count

Birders,
This notice may seem a bit early, but I would like to announce that the Provo Christmas Bird Count will be on Saturday, December 21. This is a week later than usual so that BYU students who would like to participate will be through with finals. I would like to enlist at least 75 people to help with the count this year including feeder watchers. This later date will also allow Utah County Birders an opportunity to help with other counts that are scheduled on December 14 if they wish to do so. In addition, this later date will permit the usual monthly meeting to be held at its usual time so that rescheduling of the Bean Museum will be unnecessary. So, schedule your Christmas parties early, complete your Christmas shopping before the 21st, let others who may be interested know of this date, and plan on helping with the Provo CBC. Thanks.
Merrill Webb
Provo CBC Compiler