Vaux's swift

I birded Goshen Canyon, Utah/Juab County, this morning (Sat 10.5.02,
around 10am).  I stopped at the parking area behind the cottonwoods where
the stream crosses the road and saw a lone Vaux's swift circling  the
area a few times, flying farely low, giving good looks. It then took off
up the canyon. I stayed there for a while (sorting through dozens and
dozens of ruby-crowned kinglets  & yellowrumps in the trees) but never
saw the swift again.  A couple of canyon wrens had a singing contest on
the hillside.  I got a good close-up video of one of them, which made my
day.
Good birding   ~   Tuula