Utah State Hotline Reports

Dear Web Master:

I tried e-mailing from the Web page but the e-mail bounced back as being
rejected.  Hope this reaches you okay.

I am happy to report that the Utah State Hotline is up and running again.
Would you be kind enough to list those reports on your web page under the
Hotline Sightings & Reports, State Hotline Reports, RBA reports again where
they were previously posted.  The last report filed on your web page is dated

Jan 2, 2002.

The Wild Bird Center, Bill Fenimore is now hosting and managing the hotline
at the request of Bob Walters, DWR Watchable Wildlife Coordinator.  I
appreciate your support and admire the web page you have built and
administer. It has been a great resource that I have enjoyed over the years.

Please e-mail or call me if you have any questions.  Should I e-mail you the
updates, as I post them?

Regards,

Bill Fenimore
Wild Bird Center