Neat birds at home.

I had to write in response to KC Childs story.  There was a Lesser Goldfinch
in my garden on the 27th.  A lifer for me.  Alas my wife didn't get to se it.
It didn't hang around long.  Also there was several  Violet Green Swallows
catching bugs over the garden on 8/21.  I had never seen this species here
at home before.  Sometimes stay at home birding produces some surprises.

Now here is something that I wonder if anyone else has seen?  Just at dusk
this
evening It seemed that every crow in the valley was going to roost on top of
Wilson Motor's building on 3rd and Main in Logan.

Jim Lofthouse
Jim and Beanie
Introducing NetZero Long Distance