NAB Summer Season

Hello Nevada and Utah birders,
The short summer season is over. Please send in any reports you might have by Aug. 20.  Rick and I have been collecting what little bird mail there has been this summer. We are hoping there is more out there to report. Remember, posting of unusual and rare birds on the internet bird lines does not constitute a report or record. All state rarities should be reported to the appropriate state record committee with a copy to the regional editors (that's us!). We also need details for all unusual birds (out of season/location, etc.) before we can publish them in North American Birds.  Also if you have ANY comments on the nesting season they will be GREATLY appreciated.

Send your reports to:

Rick Fridell
rfridell@redrock.net
3505 West 290 North