Brighton

     Brighton was coo, beautiful and full or birds this morning.  I got there about 6:30 and left about 10:30.  Red-crossbills were everywhere and were troops of warblers and sparrows.  Most birds were scruuby loooking so ID's were a challenge.  There was a male three-toerd feeding a juvenilt in the housing ara as well as a Hairy in the same area. In a grove by the skilift beside Twin Lakes Dam there was a Juvenile Williamson's Sapsucker.  Also saw a Juvenile Goshawk and Pine grosbeaks.  It was fun!
        Ifyou want better directions call me.  they are a little complex.
                              Dana Green