    Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:32:33 -0700
    From: Emily Allen <elallen@email.sjsu.edu>
 Subject: RE: Birding Utah
      To: gbarlow@aros.net

Glenn-
Wow, thanks for the offer to find some guides or companions. I'd love to do
that, and gave it some thought, but since I am going to have my 7-year-old
with me I can't really make any plans for serious birding.  More like taking
some quick looks as we hike and raft.  (My daughter complains that I love
birds more than her!) But maybe I could get some comments or bird lists from
individuals who have birded at Dinosaur Natl Monument, where we are going to
be.  If you can post the message below on your birding bbs that would be
great.

Birder folks- I will be hiking in and rafting through Dinosaur Nat'l
Monument in August, and am looking for some specific info from birders about
birds to look for there. If anyone has a personal list, or any experiences
to share, that would help me know what to look for and where. Thanks!

Emily L. Allen, Chair
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
San Jose State University
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0086
Voice:  (408) 924-4010
Fax:    (408) 924-4057
Email:   elallen@email.sjsu.edu
Homepage: http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/eallen
CME Website:  http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/cme
Summer 2002 Office Hours:
Mon 10-12
Wed 2-4 pm
Office hours also available by appointment via e-mail or phone.