Forwarded Message -- Paul Pikaso

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Pikaso <pikaso772@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks all
To: birdnet@utahbirds.org

Hi,
Although I've loved and observed birds since
I was a kid, I didn't start a life list until
early February of this year. I'm thirtyseven-some-
thing now... have been for 2 years.
Being a beginning birder is great; almost every
outing yields lifers. My trip up East Canyon yesterday
afternoon proves that: Swainson's Thrush, Osprey,
Lazuli Bunting, Olive-sided Flycatcher,& Red-breasted
Nuthatch were lifers for me.
 My birding goal was to get close to one hundred
species before the end of this year. Well thanks
to all of you that email birdnet with your sightings
and tips, I've identified about 110 species already.
  Anyway,I need to set my shyness aside and go
on some of the many field trips that are held.
There's alot I can learn from you experienced
birders.
 Again, thanks so much for sharing your birding
experiences on Birdnet; your knowledge is so
helpful.
Good birding!!