Goshawk, Red Crossbills

Christian Peay and I were birding in northeast Wasatch County today.
Along  the dirt road going from Wolf Creek Campground to Leonard's
Lake, we saw a Northern Goshawk on the ridge overlooking Leonard's
Lake.  We also saw some Red Crossbills in the pine trees on the north
side of Mill Hollow Reservoir.

It was a beautiful day to be in the mountains,
Milton

P.S. If anyone is interested in directions to Wolf Creek Campground or
Mill Hollow Reservoir, they are both listed in "Places to Bird" on the
"Utah Birds" web site (www.utahbirds.org), and you can also print out
the Wasatch County birding locations document in the "Print Center."