Bear River and Antelope Island

I went with a couple of friends to Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge and Antelope Island.  Not a bad day four lifers for me and about 4-6 for my friends.
Bear River was kind of dead, few species. Lots of Cliff Swallows, Pelicans trying to eat the giant Carp. Sandhill Crane, Clarks and Western Grebes and two Great Egrets.  And LOTS of mosquitos.
The Island:
The South side of the causeway was covered with Phalaropes mostly Red-necked, and hundreds of Sanderling with a few western Sandpipers mixed in.
at the Ranch, Western Tanager, Wilson's Warbler, YR Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Hermit Thrush, and this really nice lady asking birders to leave a list of the birds they saw.

Ed