Free Field Trips Mon-Fri next week - part of GSL Bird Festival

Free weekday Field Trips as part of GSL Bird Festival--with no preregistration required:

Monday, May 20th; 7:00 a.m.
Deseret Ranch with Westwings
Meet at Olympic Park and Ride lot at mouth of Weber Canyon; SW intersection of I-89 and I-84

Tuesday, May 21st; 8:00 a.m.
Big Cottonwood Canyon (Birding Trail Map locations) with Bob Huntington, SLBirders
Meet at Shopko parking lot, 1300 East exit off I-80.

Wednesday, May 22nd - 7:00a.m.
North Fork with Keith Evans, Wasatch Audubon
Meet at Ogden Nature Center, 966 W 12th St.; Ogden (just few blocks east of I-15 exit at 1200 St. exit)

Wednesday, May 22nd; 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Pinecrest Canyon Walk  (canyon accessed from Emigration Cyn) with Donna Thorum, Deedee O'Brien, GSL Audubon
Meet at Hogle Zoo east parking lot, 2600 East Sunnyside Ave. SLC

Thursday, May 23rd; 6:00 p.m.
Owling Trip to Snowbasin Resort and Wasatch Mountains with Wasatch Audubon
Meet at Olympic Park and Ride lot at mouth of Weber Canyon; SW intersection of I-80 and I-84

Friday, May 24th; 7:00 a.m.
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge with Lee Shirley, Wasatch Audubon
Meet at Ogden Nature Center; 966 W 12th St. Ogden (few blocks east of 1200 St exit from I-15)

Saturday, May 25th; 8:00 - 4:00
BEAR RIVER BIRD FESTIVAL; I-15 EXIT 366, West 12 miles

Bring your own lunch, binoculars, field guides and sunscreen. Meet at listed location.