Broad Billed Hummingbird

- --0-597837288-1021405448=:87531

- --0-1967786895-1021405448=:87531

A bird friend of mine emailed me this message, and I thought I would pass it on to the birdnet. He is an excellent birder, and has been birding for 18 years. So I think it is very reliable. His name is Sid Hatch.
  Note: forwarded message attached.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
- --0-1967786895-1021405448=:87531

<P>A bird friend of mine emailed me this message, and I thought I would pass it on to the birdnet. He is an excellent birder, and has been birding for 18 years. So I think it is very reliable. His name is&nbsp;Sid Hatch.&nbsp;