The Dunlin on AIC

Went AIC somewhat early this morning and finally located the Dunlin, just west
of mile marker 2 on the north side of the causeway.  I had a good look at it
for abour 30 minutes.  Then Steve Abbott from No. Ogden arrived and we looked
at it together for a brief period.  It was in a mixed flock of Sanderlings and
Western Sandpipers.  All of suddent the flock took off.  Adios!  We looked for
it again, to no avail.

Also saw the following with Robert Bowling from Denver:
Spotted Sandpiper (1)
Sanderling
Semipalmated Sandpiper
Western Sandpiper
Franklin's Gull

Later, with Steve Abbott saw a pair of Wilson's Phalarope on the causeway.
There were also several at the Marina.

Also saw the following at the Marina:
Killdeer
Black-necked Stilt
American Avocet
Willet
Loggerhead Shrike
Red-winged Blackbirds
Brown-headed Cowbird

All in all a nice day.  Especially with the Dunlin!  A life bird for me and
Steve.  But, unfortunately we were not able to locate it again!

Glenn