thanks

- --Boundary_(ID_agDQiJppKuNluATEaD7Twg)

We would like to thank all of those who responded to our rfi re. birding in Utah.  Your subscribers are very kind and open.  Some of you even offered to meet us and show us around.  Unfortunately, my husband took our computer in for some work just before we left and the technician fried the hard drive and we lost all our data, so we were unable to contact those who had offered.  Anyway thanks, so much for your generous offer.  We saw 101 birds on our trip from Alberta to Moab, Utah and back, for which we were very thankful!

All the best,
Joy and Jeff Imbach
joyimbach@shaw.ca

- --Boundary_(ID_agDQiJppKuNluATEaD7Twg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>We would like to thank all of those who responded to our
rfi re. birding in Utah.&nbsp; Your subscribers are very kind and open.&nbsp;
Some of you even offered to meet us and show us around.&nbsp; Unfortunately, my
husband took our computer in for some work just before we left and the
technician fried the hard drive and we lost all our data, so we were unable to
contact those who had offered.&nbsp; Anyway thanks, so much for your generous
offer.&nbsp; We saw 101 birds on our trip from Alberta to Moab, Utah and
back,&nbsp;for which we were very thankful!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>All the best,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Joy and Jeff Imbach</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><A
href="mailto:joyimbach@shaw.ca";>joyimbach@shaw.ca</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- --Boundary_(ID_agDQiJppKuNluATEaD7Twg)--