Fish Springs

- --part1_166.c1b2c14.29eaf3db_boundary

We got tired of waiting for the birds to show up in the north, so Roy
Groesbeck and I thought we would meet them part way and went to Fish Springs.
Birds sighted were: eared grebe, american white pelican, double-crested
cormorant, american bittern, great blue heron, snowy egret, black-crowned
night-heron, white-faced ibis, canada goose, green-winged teal, mallard,
northern pintail, cinnamon teal, northern shoveler, gadwall, canvasback,
redhead, lesser scaup, bufflehead, red-breasted merganser, ruddy duck,
northern harrier, red-tailed hawk, golden eagle, american coot, sandhill
crane, killdeer, black-necked stilt, american avocet, willet, long-billed
curlew, forster's tern, loggerhead shrike, common raven, tree swallow, barn
swallow, house wren, marsh wren, yellow-rumped warbler, savannah sparrow,
red-winged blackbird, western meadowlark, yellow-headed blackbird, brewer's
blackbird, and a brown-headed cowbird. Except for the long drive and a
blowout, it was a very good day.  Jack Binch

- --part1_166.c1b2c14.29eaf3db_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=2>We got tired of waiting for the birds to show up in the north, so Roy Groesbeck and I thought we would meet them part way and went to Fish Springs. Birds sighted were: eared grebe, american white pelican, double-crested cormorant, american bittern, great blue heron, snowy egret, black-crowned night-heron, white-faced ibis, canada goose, green-winged teal, mallard, northern pintail, cinnamon teal, northern shoveler, gadwall, canvasback, redhead, lesser scaup, bufflehead, red-breasted merganser, ruddy duck, northern harrier, red-tailed hawk, golden eagle, american coot, sandhill crane, killdeer, black-necked stilt, american avocet, willet, long-billed curlew, forster's tern, loggerhead shrike, common raven, tree swallow, barn swallow, house wren, marsh wren, yellow-rumped warbler, savannah sparrow, red-winged blackbird, western meadowlark, yellow-headed blackbird, brewer's blackbird, and a brown-headed cowbird. Except for the long drive and a blowout, it was a very good day. &nbsp;Jack Binch</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_166.c1b2c14.29eaf3db_boundary--