Sage Grouse Lek Trip

The Wild Bird Center will be making an early morning (pre dawn) birding
excursion to a Sage Grouse lek this Saturday morning (Mar 30).  It is truly a
spectacular phenomena of nature to view.

Join us.  We will leave from the Wild Bird Center at 5:15 a.m. and have
breakfast afterward at the Spring Chicken Inn in Morgan.  The Wild Bird
Center is in Layton, Exit 335 off I-15 in Layton.  Go right (East) at the
exit ramp light (Antelope Drive) to the 2nd traffic light (Woodbury Drive).
Turn right (South) and go to the 3rd left (at Barnes & Noble).  We are
located across the parking lot from Barnes & Noble, adjacent to The Men's
Warehouse.

Call (801) 525-8400 with any questions.

Regards,

Bill Fenimore