Forwarded message

(forwarded by webmaster)

From: Parker Gay
Subject: Greater Prairie Chicken
Email_Address: spgagi@aol.com

Utahns who want to see a Greater Prairie Chicken the easy way
should know about the Wray, Colorado, Chamber of Commerce trips to active leks.  Wray is in northeastern Colorado 10 miles from the Kansas line.  From Utah it is reached by taking I-80 about 8 hours east to 6 miles before the intersection with I-76, going south 6 miles to Julesburg, Colorado, and there picking up Hwy. 385 and going south another 67 miles to Wray.  Trips are scheduled this spring for March 29 & 30, April 5 & 6, April 12 & 13 and April 19 & 20.  Call the Wray Chamber of Commerce for their package deals that include overnight stay at the Sandhiller
Motel. Call them at 970/332-3484.  Reservations are necessary.

Regards, Parker Gay