american crows

- --part1_ce.23bd2d32.29cfccfd_boundary

Some of you are going to liken this to reporting starlings, but I go out a
lot and seldom see them. There was a flock of crows east of the Provo airport
in the freshly plowed or harrowed fields.    Jack

- --part1_ce.23bd2d32.29cfccfd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=2>Some of you are going to liken this to reporting starlings, but I go out a lot and seldom see them. There was a flock of crows east of the Provo airport in the freshly plowed or harrowed fields. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Jack</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_ce.23bd2d32.29cfccfd_boundary--