Salt Lake City Cemetery (Salt Lake Co.)

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1BE22.FF7AFBE0

I was not able to visit the cemetery with the SL Birders on Saturday, so =
I decided to stop by there on my way home from work tonight.
I spent about an hour and never moved more than a 100 foot radius from =
where I had parked (960 East 415 North-- if you see a large dumpster, =
you are in the same area I visited.)
During that hour I saw MANY Juniper Titmice, a couple White Breasted =
Nuthatches, a Red Breasted Nuthatch, several Mountain Chickadees and =
Juncos, plus the usual flickers, magpies, etc.
I would have liked to stayed longer, but that wind was blowing out of =
the north and a bit on the cool side.
Good Birding!
Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1BE22.FF7AFBE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was not able to visit the cemetery =
with the SL=20
Birders on Saturday, so I decided to stop by there on my way home from =
work=20
tonight.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I spent about an hour and never moved =
more than a=20
100 foot radius from where I had parked (960 East 415 North-- if you see =
a large=20
dumpster, you are in the&nbsp;same area I visited.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>During that hour I saw MANY Juniper =
Titmice, a=20
couple White Breasted Nuthatches, a Red Breasted Nuthatch, several =
Mountain=20
Chickadees and Juncos, plus the usual flickers, magpies, =
etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would have liked to stayed longer, =
but that wind=20
was blowing out of the north and a bit on the cool side.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good Birding!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1BE22.FF7AFBE0--