Tundra Swans

I saw 6 Tundra Swans this afternoon toward the north end of Fool Creek
Sinks Reservoir (Millard Co). That's a new one for my 'Sinks' and
Millard County lists. Lots of other migrating waterfowl, a couple of
Bald Eagles, and several Double Crested Cormorant were present.
Nothing (other than the swans) that I would consider unusual or
unexpected though. There does seem to be a lot more Northern Pintail
than I recall seeing in years past.

FYI: 1000's of Snow Geese are hanging out at Gunnison Bend Reservoir
and the surrounding agricultural fields.

Enjoy!
David Allan
Oak City