Redpoll heaven

Greetings from Redpoll heaven!

If you haven't seen the Redpoll yet it's been very cooperative lately.
Everyone who came to see it yesterday, got to see it -- that I know of
anyway.  It seems like there's been no more than a 20 minute wait to
see it -- I didn't keep very good records since there were 20 to 30
birders who came on Saturday (yesterday).  Nice when a rare bird
behaves like you want it to.

The "viewing gallery" will be open Sunday morning 'till noon.
(Yesterday the bird started coming just before 8:00 am).  After that
you're welcome to come to the yard -- look on the thistle seed tube
feeder next to the white bag feeder (also has thistle seeds). This will
be its 1 week anniversary of showing up in the yard -- it seems to be
very happy here.  So if you'd like to see a Redpoll, there's a very
good chance -- come on over.

Good birding,
Milton

2795 Indian Hills Drive  (930 E. 2780 N.)
Provo

(801) 373-2795