Lehi (Utah Co.)

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A1D6.CA9C51C0

I stopped in Lehi today to look for the Great Tailed Grackles that are =
usually at the McD's or Lehi Roller Mills, and struck out.  Almost.  I =
went west into town a few blocks without seeing any grackles, so I =
decided to get back on I-15 and head for home.  Just as I was nearing =
the high school, I saw a grackle fly across the street and land on the =
roof of the high school, where it joined 26 of his buddies.  It was =
quite a sight!!!  After a few minutes the grackles disappeared down onto =
the flat portion of the roof, out of sight.  I would be interested in =
knowing how many MORE grackles were up there!!

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A1D6.CA9C51C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I stopped in Lehi today to look for the =
Great=20
Tailed Grackles that are usually at the McD's or Lehi Roller Mills, and =
struck=20
out.&nbsp; Almost.&nbsp; I went west into town a few blocks without =
seeing any=20
grackles, so I decided to get back on I-15 and head for home.&nbsp; Just =
as I=20
was nearing the high school, I saw a grackle fly across the street and =
land on=20
the roof of the high school, where it joined 26 of his =
buddies.&nbsp;&nbsp;It=20
was quite a sight!!!&nbsp; After a few minutes the grackles disappeared =
down=20
onto the flat portion of the roof, out of sight.&nbsp; I would be =
interested in=20
knowing how many MORE grackles were up there!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A1D6.CA9C51C0--