Fw: [birdnet] The Redpolls of Mantua

Folks,

Went out yesterday with a few folks from the local Wildbird Center.  They
have saturday "walks," and yesterday they went to Antelope Island.  I wanted
to try to see the Snow Bunting again, for a 2002 bird, to no avail.  Was
going to try and see the Redpolls that are in one of our local northern
valleys, but cut my day short.

Kathy, even though it is cold out there, you can still detect a smell.
Thought you would like to know.  Saw the following birds.  I am going to be
good and keep an annual list this year.