Redpoll, Bohemian Waxwing

Eric Huish and I headed up to Mantua today to see the
Redpoll. As we arrived there was a good group of
birders, that had seen one repoll, but had left. Right
as we arrived we were greeted by four Bohemian Waxwing
at the corner of Center and Main in Mantua, they were
in an apple tree, then flew across the street to what
I believe was a Crab Apple? We then drove around
stumbling onto birds like Merlin, and Cassin's Finch.
We back to the home at about 100 south and Main, and
about two hours later a single redpoll showed up at
2:45 p.m. Merrill Webb and Robin Tuck were also there
to observe this great bird. What a good day.
KC Childs