Harris' Sparrow

I got in late this afternoon and went out and spread peanut butter over the branches of my cottonwood tree. Within moments the Junco's and House Finches were having a feast. While watching I noticed a larger more gold colored bird join them. It was real cooperative and stayed for a long time I was able to watch it until it got dark then it joined the other sparrows in the bushes. He had a dark cap on his head and dark markings on his throat and white wing bars it looked like a first year Harris' sparrow. I stopped by work so I could look at the picture on the Utah Birds on the bird net web sight and it was an exact match. I'm so excited two life birds this week Monday the Juniper Titmouse and today the Harris' Sparrow

Happy Birding to you all Steve