Happy New Year

Hi all

Had a great time yesterday birding. Went out yesterday morning to Kaysville Ponds lots of ducks on the northern most pond many hooded mergansers. We also went to Farminton Bay, kind of quite we saw many pipits, meadow larks, and some song sparrows, a single ruddy duck swimming around a great blue heron. It looked like they had become friends.

I went to SL Cemetery yesterday afternoon saw a nice herd of mule deer several really nice bucks. Saw a small flock of mountain chickadees with a few black capped chickadees with them. Some ruby crowned kinglets and red-breasted nuthatches. I did add one new bird to my life list I saw 2 plain (juniper) titmice.

 Had a great day.
Happy birding to all of you and hope you all have a great new year.

Steve