Winter Social

I just wanted to remind everyone about the Salt Lake Birders Winter =
Social next Tuesday (I'm trying to get a newsletter out before then, but =
in case you don't receive it in time. . . )
The frivolities begin at 6:30 PM on Tuesday January 8th.  They will be =
held at the Sugarhouse Park Garden Center, 1500 East and 2100 South.
Please bring your favorite dish to share.  The club will furnish ham, =
turkey, rolls, soft drinks and coffee.  Dinnerware will be provided.
Also, please bring a bird related $5.00 gift to exchange at the white =
elephant table.
Come prepared to have a good time!!!  Guests are welcome!!!