Update!

Just awhile ago I went down to the pond on SunRiver and saw the
following birds. I will combine with observations elsewhere.

Weather in ST. George 12:10PM: 41 degrees F, light drizzle.

WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
SunRiver
    Northern Shoveler (10), Canvasback (5), Ring-neck Duck (10),
American Wigeon (200+), Ross Goose (1), Snow Goose (1), American White
Pelican (2), Bufflehead (2), Belted Kingfisher (1), Pied-billed Grebe
(8), American Coot (6)
    other birds seen at SR in the last two days:
    Wood Duck (1), Black Phoebe (1), Say's Phoebe (1), Loggerheaded
Shrike (1), American Goldfinch (1), Coopers Hawk (1), Mourning Dove (6)

Quail Creek Reservoir (12/20/01)
    California Gull (2), Herring Gull (1), Hooded Merganser (5), Common
Loon (1), Common Merganser (9), Common Goldeneye (3), Eared Grebe (1),
Golden Eagle (1), Western Grebe (1)

Have a Happy Holiday and a successful new year.

Bill