Common redpoll

Bonnie Williams just called me (4:30 Monday 12/17) and reported a redpoll
at her feeders in Mapleton (Utah Co.) She had seen it around 3pm and
again around 4:30pm. She also has a late fox sparrow and an Indigo
bunting showing up in her yard.
Her address is 2050 N 1600 W, Mapleton. Her house is next door to Alona
Huffaker's house, which has a Springville address, maybe easier to find
,1195 S 700  E, Springville. Go to 400 E, turn left at 1000 S and proceed
to 700 E, and then south. She told me anyone is welcome in her back yard,
even if she is not home. Her # is 801-489-5762.
Good luck
Tuula