Harris's Sparrow

Today me and Eric Huish went down to find Milton
Moody's Tree Sparrows. But we didn't find them.
Instead we found Harris's Sparrow. It was a first
winter bird. It was mixed in with a flock of White
Crowned. It was seen along the Jordan/Provo River
Parkway at Provo's Utah Lake Marina. It was along the
trail that went along the lake northward. It was near
the Osprey Nesting platforms. It was seen on the
trail, or in the shrubs near the trail. Any questions
feel free to email me
KC Childs