Pacific loon still there

I went for a drive in Provo Canyon today (Sun 11.4.01). The Pacific loon
is still at Deer Creek Reservoir. I watched it from a pull-out parking
area that is 1.6 miles south of the Charleston turn-off . It was with two
common loons. I also stopped at Canyon Glenn Park and was surprised by a
pair of golden crowned kinglets in the bushes right past the bridge on
the south end of the parking lot. The best looks I have ever had of these
beautiful birds. The golden crowns shining in the sun, the male's blazing
orange crest raised. Aahh..... memorable.
Good birding   ~   Tuula