AIC and Garr Ranch

We (my son, his wife, and I) went to Antelope Island today about
midday.  We were lucky enough to see the Surf Scoter about mile marker
2.  It kept moving east as we watched it.  We also saw the Prairie Falcon
Tony Jones reported.  It was sitting on a rock near mile marker 3 about 15
feet from the road.  We saw Cedar Waxwings on the lake side of the road to
Garr Ranch.  The only thing at Garr Ranch we saw was Dark-eyed Juncos and
White-crowned Sparrows both adult and immatures.  We looked for the wrens
at Ladybird picnic area but didn't see them.

Bob Bradley