Herring Gulls

Today me and Eric Huish went around the airport dike.
On the dike there was nothing unusual. We saw a lot of
White Crowned Sparrows, plenty of Flickers, Black
Capped Chickadees, and also Yellow Rumped Warblers. We
then went to the Provo Marina on Center Street in
Provo, where the Provo River enters Utah Lake there
were plenty of Gulls, and mixed in with the Ring
Billed, and California Gulls was a Herring Gull. Just
thought it might be of some interest, don't know
though.
KC Childs