Antelope Island Causeway (Davis co.)

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C15993.9810FFC0

I managed to slip away this morning for a couple of hours and checked =
out the AIC looking for Glenn Barlow's Sabine Gull Nots!  I was not able =
to locate them, either!
I did see his zillion Eared Grebes, including one pure white one.  Two =
avocets, a bunch of Ring Billed Gulls and Northern Shovelers, a a half =
dozen phalaropes pretty much summed up the birds I saw.
As I was heading back east along the Causeway I passed a group of 5-6 =
vehicles that were birding.  I hollered at them on the radio, channel =
10-10 and got no response.  Shortly after that I heard some "bleedover", =
so they were apparently on another frequency.  What channels are used by =
birders, as groups, in our area other than 10-10?

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C15993.9810FFC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I managed to slip away this morning for =
a couple of=20
hours and checked out the AIC looking for Glenn Barlow's Sabine Gull =
Nots!&nbsp;=20
I was not able to locate them, either!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I did see his zillion Eared Grebes, =
including one=20
pure white one.&nbsp; Two avocets, a bunch of Ring Billed Gulls and =
Northern=20
Shovelers, a a half dozen phalaropes pretty much summed up the birds I=20
saw.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As I was heading back east along the =
Causeway I=20
passed a group of 5-6 vehicles that were birding.&nbsp; I hollered at =
them on=20
the radio, channel 10-10 and got no response.&nbsp; Shortly after that I =
heard=20
some "bleedover", so they were apparently on another frequency.&nbsp; =
What=20
channels are used by birders, as groups, in our area other than=20
10-10?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C15993.9810FFC0--