Sabine's Gull - Not!

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C158BB.ED25F160

Am continuing to look for Sabine's Gulls along the Antelope Island =
causeway--without success.  But, I will continue to try!  Was out there =
about 2:30 - 3 p.m. this afternoon.  Just as I entered the causeway (I =
could still see the guard station in my rear-view mirror) I noticed some =
movement to my right along the shoulder of the road--about 6 feet in.  I =
said to myself, I will see if I can identify these sparrows.  =
Unfortunately I didn't have my scope--just binoculars.  But, I got a =
very good view of 2 American Pipits.  They posed for me on the top of =
some dirt mounds.  A little further on I saw what I think was a =
Goldeneye, but without the scope that's as far as I will go.  I will =
take my scope with me in the future!  Drove the length of the causeway, =
but besides the zillion Eared Grebes and a lesser amount of Ring-billed =
Gulls, plus a few American Avocet, that was it.

Glenn

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C158BB.ED25F160

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b8b8b8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Am continuing to look for Sabine's =
Gulls along the=20
Antelope Island causeway--without success.&nbsp; But, I will continue to =

try!&nbsp; Was out there about 2:30 - 3 p.m. this afternoon.&nbsp; Just =
as I=20
entered the causeway (I could still see the guard station in my =
rear-view=20
mirror) I noticed some movement to my right along the shoulder of the=20
road--about 6 feet in.&nbsp; I said to myself, I will see if I can =
identify=20
these sparrows.&nbsp; Unfortunately I didn't have my scope--just=20
binoculars.&nbsp; But, I got a very good view of 2 American =
Pipits.&nbsp; They=20
posed for me on the top of some dirt mounds.&nbsp; A little further on I =
saw=20
what I think was a Goldeneye, but without the scope that's as far as I =
will=20
go.&nbsp; I will take my scope with me in the future!&nbsp; Drove the =
length of=20
the causeway, but besides the zillion Eared Grebes and a lesser amount =
of=20
Ring-billed Gulls, plus a few American Avocet, that was it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Glenn</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C158BB.ED25F160--