Green heron

I'm forwarding this message from Pomera Fronce:
Today (Sunday) I saw an immature Green Heron just west of Santaquin.
Travel south on I-15, take the Santaquin exit and go west.  After passing
through the town of Santaquin, go roughly another 1 1/2 miles to the pond
on the north side of the road.  It is at an intersection marked US 50 & 6
and 800 East.  The heron was in the water and could be seen from the road
when I was there (from 1:15 to 2:15); however, at one point he did fly a
little north to fish the river.  Look carefully as he can blend in with
the bank.  For the better part of an hour, the heron and a Greater
Yellowlegs were engaged in friendly competition for fishing rights.