Blue Footed Booby

Was anyone by chance watching the MTV music awards
this evening? In there intros to all the nominees they
had an animal theme. One was with Blue Footed Boobys.
They were all diving into the ocean at the same time,
it was amazing. Has any birders seen these birds? If
so write me and tell me about them. They seem so
beautiful
KC Childs
PS. Is it ok to go to the conference if you haven't
paid yet, can we pay when we get there?