Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:44:48 -0600

- ------=_NextPart_000_0098_01C13643.38B55080

The Small World of Birdwatching.

Last fall Dana Green and I were chasing a juvenile Ruff just outside of =
Portland OR in an area called Fernhill. When along came a nice fellow =
and pointed it right out. Together we birdered a bit and talked about =
life. He was going to law school in Portland and was from UT somewhere. =
A small world indeed. At least that's as much as I remember from that =
meeting.  I guess I had my mind on the Ruff.

Well anyway, nearly a couple of weeks ago I lead a field trip to =
Antelope and Farmington. There were several new people that joined us =
for that day that I didn't know.  However, the tall fellow looked =
familiar and I wondered from where and if it wasn't from last fall. This =
time with my mind  on a Red-eyed Vireo, I didn't give it a second =
thought until Tony (Jones) spoke up. "Weren't you at Fernhill last fall =
looking for the Ruff?"=20

Once again the small world of birding catches up with us.

Tony and his wife Vivian just recently moved back to Utah. =20
He's a good birder, a real attribute to the state.=20
We all welcome you and I hope to bird with you again soon.
Letitia=20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0098_01C13643.38B55080

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Small World of =
Birdwatching.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Last fall Dana Green and I were chasing =
a juvenile=20
Ruff just outside of Portland OR in an area called Fernhill. When along =
came a=20
nice fellow and pointed it right out. Together we birdered a bit and =
talked=20
about life. He was going to law school in Portland and was from UT=20
somewhere.&nbsp;A small world indeed.&nbsp;At least that's as much as I =
remember=20
from that meeting.&nbsp; I guess I had my mind on the Ruff.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well anyway, nearly a couple of weeks =
ago I lead a=20
field trip to Antelope and Farmington. There were several new people =
that joined=20
us for that day that I didn't know.&nbsp; However, the tall fellow =
looked=20
familiar and I&nbsp;wondered from where and if it wasn't from last fall. =
This=20
time with my mind&nbsp; on a Red-eyed Vireo,&nbsp;I didn't give it a =
second=20
thought until Tony (Jones) spoke up.&nbsp;"Weren't you at Fernhill last =
fall=20
looking for the Ruff?"&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Once again the&nbsp;small world of =
birding catches=20
up with us.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tony&nbsp;and his wife Vivian just=20
recently&nbsp;moved back to Utah. &nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>He's a good birder, a =
real&nbsp;attribute to the=20
state.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We all welcome you and I hope to bird =
with you=20
again soon.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Letitia</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0098_01C13643.38B55080--