Chestnut-sided Warbler

I understand Dennis Shirley saw the Chestnut-sided Warbler this morning at
River Lane.  I will be going down tomorrow morning (Wednesday) to look for
it and am inviting anyone and everyone to join me.  This bird seems to be
pretty elusive and covers about a 1-2 block stretch.  Please bring radios
(frequency 10-10) if you have them so we can spread out and communicate with
each other.  Although I will probably arrive around 6:30 a.m., the warblers
don't get really active until around 7:30.  Come when you can.

- -Larene