B & W Warbler, et al

I was treated to some excellent looks at the Black & White Warbler on
Lake Shore's River Lane at around 11:30 a.m. Saturday 8/25. It was in
the same area as reported during the past couple of days. I did not
play a tape; I just sat quietly in the trees for about fifteen minutes
and he showed up. Other Warblers noted while sitting in same place:
Yellow, Wilson's, Nashville, MacGillivray's. I wished that I could
have arrived earlier in the day.

I observed a pair of Eastern Kingbirds in the same general area.

Enjoy!
David Allan