What a treat!!!

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C12CA2.BCA2E240

This morning I was watching the Black-chinned hummingbirds that frequent =
the little piece of heaven I call my back yard.  A female landed right =
on a rock which is part of the waterfalls in the pond.  I might as well =
have put a bar of soap and a back-brush out for her as she delighted in =
taking a shower right in the dropping and flowing water of the falls.  =
How she clung on to the slippery rock I'll never know.  But she stayed =
there for a number of minutes.  While still there, a Yellow Warbler came =
down through the bush behind the falls, jumped down in the pond, and =
took a good bath.  What a delight to watch both of them at the same =
time.  As I stood there, about eight feet away, I heard a buzzing to my =
right.  Low and behold, within arms reach was a beautiful male, =
Black-chinned Hummer, at the same time.  Now I didn't know which way to =
look.  What a marvelous treat to have such wonders take place in ones =
own back yard.  For those interested, the Salt Lake Tribune has done a =
story, and photographs of my backyard wonderland.  It is scheduled to =
print in this Sundays Tribune (Aug. 26th).  I'd like your =
feedback...and, of course, each of you are invited to come share my joy. =
 Gary Grubb, Salt Lake City

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C12CA2.BCA2E240

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This morning I was watching the =
Black-chinned=20
hummingbirds that frequent&nbsp;the little piece of heaven I call my =
back=20
yard.&nbsp; A female landed right on a rock which is part of the =
waterfalls in=20
the pond.&nbsp; I might as well have put a bar of soap and a back-brush =
out for=20
her as she delighted in taking a shower right in the dropping and =
flowing water=20
of the falls.&nbsp; How she clung on to the slippery rock I'll never =
know.&nbsp;=20
But she stayed there for a number of minutes.&nbsp; While still there, a =
Yellow=20
Warbler came down through the bush behind the falls, jumped down in the =
pond,=20
and took a good bath.&nbsp; What a delight to watch both of them at the =
same=20
time.&nbsp; As I stood there, about eight feet away, I heard a buzzing =
to my=20
right.&nbsp; Low and behold, within arms reach was a beautiful male,=20
Black-chinned Hummer, at the same time.&nbsp; Now I didn't know which =
way to=20
look.&nbsp; What a marvelous treat to have such wonders take place in =
ones own=20
back yard.&nbsp; For those interested, the Salt Lake Tribune has done a =
story,=20
and photographs of my backyard wonderland.&nbsp; It is scheduled to =
print in=20
this Sundays Tribune (Aug. 26th).&nbsp; I'd like your feedback...and, of =
course,=20
each of you are invited to come share my joy.&nbsp; Gary Grubb, Salt =
Lake=20
City</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C12CA2.BCA2E240--