Mormons & Birds

Mormons and birds. My thoughts on this are basic. I feed the cutest
Scrub Jay in America in my back yard.  He doesn't care whether I'm
Mormon, a different color than him, or that I like where I'm living.  He
likes to see me because I feed him peanuts.  I like him because of that
mischievous sparkle in his eye, his crazy antics  and because he takes
my stresses from work and home and scatters them on the wind.
I would prefer not to know the religion of the people I bird with and if
they offended me I would find new companions.  Most birders I have met
through the Utah organizations have been fine, very helpful people.  I
love and need birding.  I try not to talk politics or religion with
other birders although I have been known to occasionally rant and rave
about the weather.  To KC I say find some people you like to bird with
and go have some fun.
Excuse me, I think I hear Freud knocking at my door.
Carol Davis