Breeding Purple Martins

Today at about 7:45 in the morning me ( KC Childs )
Eric Huish, and Edward Conrad were able to see five
Purple Martins in Utah County. It was on the Skyline
Drive. To get there drive up Spanish Fork Canyon ( Hwy
6 ) You have to drive several miles, maybe 20. You
drive up to the Tucker Rest Area. This is the first
Rest Area up the Canyon. You head up a Canyon with a
Creek from the Rest area. It is called Clear Creek.
You drive 12.4 miles up this road. There is a meadow
with a stand of Furs on the North side with a small
dirt road. There is a Radio Tower to the South. On the
North side of the Meadow, and west side of the meadow
there are Aspens. They were nesting in the Aspens
here. We saw the Female, and four Juveilles, but no
male. But the male has been seen before.
KC Childs

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/