From: Doug and Lisa Lister=20
To: Glenn B. Barlow=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: Your Trip to Utah in August

Glenn,   =20
    Thanks for the offer to join up for some birding but we will have to =
decline. we are only in Eden until the morning of the 31st. That day we =
head down to SW Utah for a few days down there. We then come back to SLC =
to fly out on Labor Day. It is really nice to know there are so many =
nice birders out there willing to give folks a hand. I wish we could =
join you all; however, we are also birding with a handicap  - our almost =
4 yr old son. He is into the whole nature scene and he even makes me =
keep an animal list for him but we can't do those maniacal big days =
while he is with us. Hopefully he will stay interested and will be able =
to do that with us in a few years.
    Any tips on the Black Rosy Finch would be appreciated, though, as =
that is also one of our target birds.
    Thank you again.
    Lisa Lister
Great Mills, MD
dandllister@earthlink.net

- ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C10A01.A870E2E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b8b8b8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This lady posted to the Bird Net a =
couple of weeks=20
ago.&nbsp; Can anyone answer her question about where to see a Blck Rosy =

Finch.&nbsp; I think that with this bird you just take your =
chances.&nbsp; Some=20
of you will know more about it that I do.&nbsp; <FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Will you=20
please cc: me&nbsp;when you answer?&nbsp; Thanks</FONT>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Glenn Barlow</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
href=3D"mailto:dandllister@earthlink.net"; =
title=3Ddandllister@earthlink.net>Doug and=20
Lisa Lister</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A href=3D"mailto:gbarlow@aros.net"; =
title=3Dgbarlow@aros.net>Glenn=20
B. Barlow</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:08 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: Your Trip to Utah in August</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Glenn,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the offer =
to join up=20
for some birding but we will have to decline. we are only in Eden until =
the=20
morning of the 31st. That day we head down to SW Utah for a few days =
down there.=20
We then come back to SLC to fly out on Labor Day. It is really nice to =
know=20
there are so many nice birders out there willing to give folks a hand. I =
wish we=20
could join you all; however, we are also birding with a handicap&nbsp; - =
our=20
almost 4 yr old son. He is into the whole nature scene and he even makes =
me keep=20
an animal list for him but we can't do those maniacal big days while he =
is with=20
us. Hopefully he will stay interested and will be able to do that with =
us in a=20
few years.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any tips on the =
Black Rosy Finch=20
would be appreciated, though, as that is also one of our target=20
birds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you =
again.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Lisa Lister<BR>Great =
Mills,=20
MD<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dandllister@earthlink.net";>dandllister@earthlink.net</A><B=